Description: My brother, father and I all were looking up at the stars when we saw a flying triangle moving due south. It was flying at an extremely high altitude. It had a light in each of the three corners and as it passed the stars it would black out the stars behind it. Ages were 21 (myself), 17 (brother), and 51 (father). We all still remember it vividly, but myself and brother are color blind, so we cannot attest to the color of the lights. My father says that he remembers them to be white. It moved like a Star Wars Destroyer, point first.Note to Commenters: If you are reporting a sighting, be sure to include the location (city, state, country), date and time of your sighting. Be detailed in your description. You may also use our report form to report your sighting. Comments will be published if they are in "good taste" and not inflammatory.
New UFO Reports
- 2 Massive Luminous Red Orbs Move Erratically, Dim, Vanish.
- Bright Red Light Turns Left & Downward Returns to Line Horizontally.
- Several Sightings of 10 to 15 Red & White Lights in a Line.
- Strange Elliptically Shaped Lights Found in Background of Photo.
- Bright Light Moves, Stops, Hovers, Brightens Then Dims.
- Object Runs Square & Octagon Patterns Around Star.
- 6 Unknown Dark Objects Found in Photo Background.
- Glowing Red-Orange-Amber Sphere Flies Slowly East.