Description: I was in Jacksonville a few months after the Stephenville, TX sighting was making headlines. I was at my aunt’s house off of Normandy Blvd. I saw a large craft that had lights on it flying real low and making no sound at all. I was watching TV and the lights from it were lighting up the blinds on the windows. That is when I went out. It was moving from the west to the east towards Highway 295. I have not told anyone except my family until now. I always thought it might have been military since it was close to Old Cecil field and the Naval Air Station at Jacksonville. The craft was large like a C130 aircraft or big airliner, but it made no noise whatsoever. It was going very slow. I watched it proceed east for about ten minutes. This is the freakiest thing I have seen. The object was triangle shaped. Note to Commenters: If you are reporting a sighting, be sure to include the location (city, state, country), date and time of your sighting. Be detailed in your description. You may also use our report form to report your sighting. Comments will be published if they are in "good taste" and not inflammatory.
New UFO Reports
- Bright Green Flash Through Clouds Lasts 1 Second.
- Stationary Object With Twinkling-Blinking Colored Lights.
- Faint Glowing Boomerang Object Moves North & Dissolves.
- Bright Orange/White Glowing Flying Orb Flashes Fast.
- Red Light Moves Fast, Stops, Moves Fast Again.
- Glimmering Light Rotating Between Red & White.
- Black Creature-Like Object Seen Near Blood Moon.
- Several Bright Orange Orbs Sequentially Appear & Disappear.