Description: A large V-shape, like a goose formation with lights, headed approximately NNW. My dogs initially alerted me to it. It flew directly over our property, and was definitely not just one vehicle because as it flew overhead, the right-side of the formation fell out of alignment. Considering it’s size, it should have been visible for quite awhile, but as the angle of observation decreases, so did the brightness of the lights, which caused it to disappear altogether more rapidly than it would have if they had been “normal” lights. If I had to judge the size of the formation, it had to be larger than my property which is almost an acre. I didn’t have time to count, but there were at least 10 lights on each side of the formation, so at least 20 lights (Amber in color) on each side. It also emitted a steady hum, different than a plane, and definitely not like a helicopter. After it disappeared, I had a decidedly visceral reaction. My knees wanted to buckle, and I had to hold on to the door frame for support until the feeling subsided. This is the second sighting I have had at this address, and this one was MUCH closer, and nothing like the first (November 28?, 2014). Note to Commenters: If you are reporting a sighting, be sure to include the location (city, state, country), date and time of your sighting. Be detailed in your description. You may also use our report form to report your sighting. Comments will be published if they are in "good taste" and not inflammatory.
New UFO Reports
- Photo Taken of Bright Oblong Object (Light) in Early Morning Sky.
- 2 Orb-Like Objects Slightly Oblong With Dome Like Bubbles.
- White Stationary Object Like Fluffy Cloud Seen High in the Sky.
- Hovering Super Bright Orange Orb Fades, Disappears.
- Flashing Red & White Objects Send Shaft of Light Into Sky.
- Slow Moving Orange Object Flies Into Clouds.
- Lights in S, Backward S and Triangular Formations Move North.
- Ring of Lights Hover in Sky.