Description: I saw the strangest contrail this morning at about 10:45 AM, March 26. The contrail was real wide, wider than I have seen before, several times the width of a B-52 or other normal plane. The contrail was going west to east at about the height of a normal jet plane and it was very long. But in the distance towards the east it was one small contrail, more like one engine was generating the contrail, not like multiple engines of a normal high altitude. The slim contrail also went for miles until it went over the Cascade Mountains. Did anyone else see it? The big contrail also looked like the object could have done some rolls or something in that line. Unfortunately I had no camera. Note to Commenters: If you are reporting a sighting, be sure to include the location (city, state, country), date and time of your sighting. Be detailed in your description. You may also use our report form to report your sighting. Comments will be published if they are in "good taste" and not inflammatory.
New UFO Reports
- Flashing Red & White Objects Send Shaft of Light Into Sky.
- Slow Moving Orange Object Flies Into Clouds.
- Lights in S, Backward S and Triangular Formations Move North.
- Ring of Lights Hover in Sky.
- Orange Cigar Shaped Object With Wings.
- 1 Orange Orb Hovers & Another Moves Quickly.
- Large Ball of Light Moves Slow, Fades, Gets Smaller, Vanishes.
- Rectangular, Red-Brown-Amber Object Found in Background of Photo.