Description: I saw the strangest contrail this morning at about 10:45 AM, March 26. The contrail was real wide, wider than I have seen before, several times the width of a B-52 or other normal plane. The contrail was going west to east at about the height of a normal jet plane and it was very long. But in the distance towards the east it was one small contrail, more like one engine was generating the contrail, not like multiple engines of a normal high altitude. The slim contrail also went for miles until it went over the Cascade Mountains. Did anyone else see it? The big contrail also looked like the object could have done some rolls or something in that line. Unfortunately I had no camera. Note to Commenters: If you are reporting a sighting, be sure to include the location (city, state, country), date and time of your sighting. Be detailed in your description. You may also use our report form to report your sighting. Comments will be published if they are in "good taste" and not inflammatory.
New UFO Reports
- Bright Orange/White Glowing Flying Orb Flashes Fast.
- Red Light Moves Fast, Stops, Moves Fast Again.
- Glimmering Light Rotating Between Red & White.
- Black Creature-Like Object Seen Near Blood Moon.
- Several Bright Orange Orbs Sequentially Appear & Disappear.
- Silent Silver Gray Metallic Cylindrical Tube Shaped Object.
- Silent White Floating Orb Changes Speeds.
- 2 Red Balls Appear, Zigzag High in Sky.