Description: The witness called and reported her sighting on March 6, 2013. She was outside talking on the phone and noticed a very bright light in the sky that blinked. Each time the light would blink it would change colors (orange, blue and red). The light appeared to be hovering. The light was so bright that she couldn’t determine the shape. The light appeared to be spinning and began moving west towards Hillsboro Airport. The light was flying low at an estimated 600 feet. The light emitted no sound. She called for her husband and they observed the light. Suddenly the light zipped away and vanished. The witness called both the police and Hillsboro Airport. The police received no other reports and the airport promised to call her back after looking into the sighting. The sighting lasted about 2 minutes and the light was as large as a full moon. Skies were mostly clear at the time of the sighting.Note to Commenters: If you are reporting a sighting, be sure to include the location (city, state, country), date and time of your sighting. Be detailed in your description. You may also use our report form to report your sighting. Comments will be published if they are in "good taste" and not inflammatory.
Most Recent UFO Reports
- Circular Object Rapidly Flies Through Sky.
- Rocket-Like Light Exhaust Large Missile Arches Downward.
- 5 Green Orbs Dance in Circular Pattern.
- Bright Object Repeatedly Appears Disappears Across Sky.
- Bright Object Hovers Above Trees.
- Photo Background Reveals Unknown Bright Streak.
- Daytime Circular Object Circles & Vanishes Behind Moon.
- Bright Object Photographed Near Sunset.