Description: The witness called and reported her sighting on March 6, 2013. She was outside talking on the phone and noticed a very bright light in the sky that blinked. Each time the light would blink it would change colors (orange, blue and red). The light appeared to be hovering. The light was so bright that she couldn’t determine the shape. The light appeared to be spinning and began moving west towards Hillsboro Airport. The light was flying low at an estimated 600 feet. The light emitted no sound. She called for her husband and they observed the light. Suddenly the light zipped away and vanished. The witness called both the police and Hillsboro Airport. The police received no other reports and the airport promised to call her back after looking into the sighting. The sighting lasted about 2 minutes and the light was as large as a full moon. Skies were mostly clear at the time of the sighting.
Most Recent UFO Reports
- Several Aerial Orange Dots Appear & Then Disappear
- Woman Sees Dark Rectangular UFO Hovering.
- Bright Aerial Light Splits Into 2 Erratic Moving Lights.
- 4 Orange Balls (or Disks) Seen Flying in a Straight Line East to West.
- Strange Orange Flames Seen in Sky Over Ohio.
- Erratic Moving Triangular UFO With Red Lights Seen in Night Sky.
- 5 Witness Erratic Moving UFO. Video Taken.
- Strange Photo Taken in 1944, Alien, Scarecrow or??