Description: The moon was a dark yellow, and next to the left of the moon there was a cloud-like rainbow. Another rainbow appeared and they both disappeared. Then a flashing star stayed in place for a while flashing bright white and red, moved around quickly and shot off across the lake. It came back and starting moving toward another flashing star. They circled each other and got incredibly small speeding off in the distance giving off a bright light. Then another rainbow light showed up in the same place that we first saw it, and again a fast blinking star came out of nowhere, and then another before they flew off into the distance. We tried to see them through the telescope, but they moved way to quickly to catch. Was it a coincidence that there were so many chem-trails over the lake and later on by the moon today? I think not. Note to Commenters: If you are reporting a sighting, be sure to include the location (city, state, country), date and time of your sighting. Be detailed in your description. You may also use our report form to report your sighting. Comments will be published if they are in "good taste" and not inflammatory.
New UFO Reports
- Giant Ferris Wheel Formation of Lights Rolling Through Sky.
- Star-Like Object ZigZags in Random Flight Patterns in North Sky.
- 2 Dumbbell Shaped Objects Fly Together & Change Orientation.
- Fast Moving Round Ball of Light Flies North.
- Triangular Object Flies in Circles & Vanishes In Sky Opening.
- Silver Object Emits Smoke & Abruptly Disappears.
- Boomerang Shaped Object With Amber Lights Bolts Toward Airliner.
- Photo of Irregularly Shaped Object Taken in Kelyseyille, CA.