Description: I was driving home tonight Wednesday May 1 at 10:54 PM at about G St. When I could see a orange ball of fire just hovering. It looked as if it was about 1,000 feet up. I continued to watch it as best as possible. It then picked up speed and was gone off in the distance towards Pittsburgh. It did have a tail or streaking. I am not sure what this could have been, but I thought I would share this. I really don’t believe in UFOs so I am not sure what it could have been. Note to Commenters: If you are reporting a sighting, be sure to include the location (city, state, country), date and time of your sighting. Be detailed in your description. You may also use our report form to report your sighting. Comments will be published if they are in "good taste" and not inflammatory.
New UFO Reports
- Solid Orange Glowing Ball No Blinking.
- Photo Taken of Pink “Moon-Like” Object.
- Orange Ball of Light With Lighter Halo Changes Shape Like Parachute.
- Low Flying Triangular Object Glides Silently.
- Red Light Surrounded by White Lights Moves Backward, Streaks Away.
- Saucer Shaped Object Seen in Video Above 4 Airplanes.
- Object Frequently Seen in Sky at Dusk.
- Clouds Part, Hat Shaped Object Appears, Changes to J Shape, Vanishes.