Description: I saw 2 very bright lights at approximately 3:30 AM in the east. I watched and they appeared to be moving. I had been an air traffic controller at Moline (IL) airport and figured it to be the early morning flight from Peoria to Moline. But this was moving way too slowly for an aircraft and it was way too early for the 06:00 flight. I am also a commercial pilot. I watched as this object moved toward my location. I did not hear anything. I turned down the radio and rolled down the window. I could hear nothing. I turned off my truck and still heard nothing. It moved closer and appeared to be about 500 feet above ground level. I heard NO sounds at all. It moved directly over the top of my truck and continued west-northwesterly very slowly. I am also an amateur photographer and had several cameras in the back of my truck. I was so awe stuck, I just watched in amazement and never thought of getting a camera. I told the guys at the coffee shop and they laughed. I asked an early sales rep in the store if she had ever seen anything strange around here early in the morning. She replied “You mean like LIGHTS?” I said yes and she said YES! This object appeared rectangular and extemely large (like 3 football fields).Note to Commenters: If you are reporting a sighting, be sure to include the location (city, state, country), date and time of your sighting. Be detailed in your description. You may also use our report form to report your sighting. Comments will be published if they are in "good taste" and not inflammatory.
Most Recent UFO Reports
- 4 Silver “Line Shaped” Objects Exhibit Waving Side to Side Motion Then All Disappear.
- Hovering Light Changes Color From Red to Blue.
- Highly Reflective Triangular Chrome Object Stops Abruptly.
- Yellow Light Blinks On & Off Follows Car.
- Strange Gridded Marks Found on Woman’s Arm.
- 4 Individual Lights Merge As They Fly Away.
- “Charcoal Briquette” Shaped Object Glowing Center Bounces Through Air.
- Bright Orange Orb Suspended in Mid Air Moved Upwards, Vanishes.