Description: I saw two orange elliptical objects that came from the east, moved slowly over my house and moved southwest after passing over my wife and I. I estimate their speed at about 100 MPH and their altitude at 2,500 feet. And there was no sound. The objects did not have blinking lights, just an even orange glow and they were very clear. After passing over they started picking up speed at about a 40 degree angle and darted upward. Note to Commenters: If you are reporting a sighting, be sure to include the location (city, state, country), date and time of your sighting. Be detailed in your description. You may also use our report form to report your sighting. Comments will be published if they are in "good taste" and not inflammatory.
New UFO Reports
- Orange Ball of Light With Lighter Halo Changes Shape Like Parachute.
- Low Flying Triangular Object Glides Silently.
- Red Light Surrounded by White Lights Moves Backward, Streaks Away.
- Saucer Shaped Object Seen in Video Above 4 Airplanes.
- Object Frequently Seen in Sky at Dusk.
- Clouds Part, Hat Shaped Object Appears, Changes to J Shape, Vanishes.
- Reddish-Orange Ball of Light, Hovers, Moves In Jerking Motion, Vanishes.
- Bright Light Bounces Around, Hovers & Vanishes. Video Taken.