Description: I saw two orange elliptical objects that came from the east, moved slowly over my house and moved southwest after passing over my wife and I. I estimate their speed at about 100 MPH and their altitude at 2,500 feet. And there was no sound. The objects did not have blinking lights, just an even orange glow and they were very clear. After passing over they started picking up speed at about a 40 degree angle and darted upward. Note to Commenters: If you are reporting a sighting, be sure to include the location (city, state, country), date and time of your sighting. Be detailed in your description. You may also use our report form to report your sighting. Comments will be published if they are in "good taste" and not inflammatory.
Most Recent UFO Reports
- 2 Circular Craft With Flickering Green, Red, White Lights.
- Triangular UFO Sighting – Lancashire, UK
- Slow Moving Orange Fireball With No Tail Moves East.
- 23 Sizable Glowing Objects Fly Overhead in Procession.
- Orange Ball Hovers, Streaks Away & Moves Back.
- Orange Glowing Flying Disks Slowly Fade.
- Metallic Flying Saucer Becomes Ball of Light & Vanishes.
- Helicopters Over Loring Air Force Base, Maine Were UFO’s.