Description: My sister and I saw 2 lights tonight (9:10 PM) in Central TX. We were between Kingsland and Burnet Texas on the Colorado River Arm of Lake LBJ about 3 miles down river of Inks Dam. The lights were round, orange and silent traveling next to each other heading north about 1000 feet in the air. They were not blinking and there were no pulsations. They were the most unusual thing I have seen in the sky. Do you have any information to share about this? Note to Commenters: If you are reporting a sighting, be sure to include the location (city, state, country), date and time of your sighting. Be detailed in your description. You may also use our report form to report your sighting. Comments will be published if they are in "good taste" and not inflammatory.
New UFO Reports
- Solid Orange Glowing Ball No Blinking.
- Photo Taken of Pink “Moon-Like” Object.
- Orange Ball of Light With Lighter Halo Changes Shape Like Parachute.
- Low Flying Triangular Object Glides Silently.
- Red Light Surrounded by White Lights Moves Backward, Streaks Away.
- Saucer Shaped Object Seen in Video Above 4 Airplanes.
- Object Frequently Seen in Sky at Dusk.
- Clouds Part, Hat Shaped Object Appears, Changes to J Shape, Vanishes.