Description: I had two sightings prior to this one. This sighting was up close and personal. Since Nov 1 of 2010, I have had numerous sightings. That morning I woke up around 455 AM EST time. I made coffee and went out on my deck. At 5:15 I saw 3 large white lights turn on and off. They were approximately 4 stories above the ground. I noticed that my neighbor’s back light wasn’t on for the 1st time since I moved here. Five minutes later the lights were on and off again. I heard no sound at all. Then again in 5 minutes the next thing I know the sky is lighter and it’s 7:30 AM. Then 2 Air Force jets flew over my backyard, so close I can see their faces as they looked down at me. At 7:35 AM or so I see the tips of my 30 foot Leland cypresses bend toward me. I could track the movement, but couldn’t see the craft. All of the sudden the sun broke the horizon and hit the bottom of this oval shaped craft. It was a shiny coppery color. It stayed there directly over my head for 2 minute and then flew over my house. At this point it was only 1 1/2 stories above my head. This is not the end by any means. There is so much more (i.e. impressions in my grass, psychic ability beyond belief, etc.). They are here a lot .Note to Commenters: If you are reporting a sighting, be sure to include the location (city, state, country), date and time of your sighting. Be detailed in your description. You may also use our report form to report your sighting. Comments will be published if they are in "good taste" and not inflammatory.
New UFO Reports
- Large Ball of Light Moves Slow, Fades, Gets Smaller, Vanishes.
- Rectangular, Red-Brown-Amber Object Found in Background of Photo.
- Numerous Pictures Taken of Strange Objects in the Sky.
- Large Orange Ball Moves West Slowly.
- Fiery Ball Hovers, Moves, Slow, Then Moves Rapidly in Opposite Direction.
- Glowing Orange Lights Move Rapidly in Northeast Sky.
- Giant Orange Light With Starburst Shake.
- Bright Orange Light Followed by 3 Orange Lights Burning Across Sky.