Description: I live in Westwood near Our Lady of Lourdes School on Glenway. Tonight around 7:15 PM my son and I witnessed 1 bright light from the northern sky. At first I thought it was an airplane, but then two other lights appeared and formed a huge triangle. While doing so, they were shooting flamed rooster tails. They also dimmed out to form a smaller triangle. I went to go get my device to get video of this, but after I came back out they were gone. I was wondering if you may have seen the same thing or have any insight on what these might be?Note to Commenters: If you are reporting a sighting, be sure to include the location (city, state, country), date and time of your sighting. Be detailed in your description. You may also use our report form to report your sighting. Comments will be published if they are in "good taste" and not inflammatory.
New UFO Reports
- Bright Orange/White Glowing Flying Orb Flashes Fast.
- Red Light Moves Fast, Stops, Moves Fast Again.
- Glimmering Light Rotating Between Red & White.
- Black Creature-Like Object Seen Near Blood Moon.
- Several Bright Orange Orbs Sequentially Appear & Disappear.
- Silent Silver Gray Metallic Cylindrical Tube Shaped Object.
- Silent White Floating Orb Changes Speeds.
- 2 Red Balls Appear, Zigzag High in Sky.