Description: I live in Westwood near Our Lady of Lourdes School on Glenway. Tonight around 7:15 PM my son and I witnessed 1 bright light from the northern sky. At first I thought it was an airplane, but then two other lights appeared and formed a huge triangle. While doing so, they were shooting flamed rooster tails. They also dimmed out to form a smaller triangle. I went to go get my device to get video of this, but after I came back out they were gone. I was wondering if you may have seen the same thing or have any insight on what these might be?Note to Commenters: If you are reporting a sighting, be sure to include the location (city, state, country), date and time of your sighting. Be detailed in your description. You may also use our report form to report your sighting. Comments will be published if they are in "good taste" and not inflammatory.
New UFO Reports
- Large Ball of Light Moves Slow, Fades, Gets Smaller, Vanishes.
- Rectangular, Red-Brown-Amber Object Found in Background of Photo.
- Numerous Pictures Taken of Strange Objects in the Sky.
- Large Orange Ball Moves West Slowly.
- Fiery Ball Hovers, Moves, Slow, Then Moves Rapidly in Opposite Direction.
- Glowing Orange Lights Move Rapidly in Northeast Sky.
- Giant Orange Light With Starburst Shake.
- Bright Orange Light Followed by 3 Orange Lights Burning Across Sky.