Description: At approximately 5:28 AM after returning home from giving husband a ride to work, I looked up at the horizon to the north of where I was standing and a little above where the sky meets the Earth I saw something glowing white light at the tip flaring back and upwards at an angle to the horizon into a wider band of glowing turquoise blue and then a narrow flaring band of red fading to yellowish light trail for a short distance only. The colors could have been from friction with the atmosphere. The glowing object was gliding down at an angle (not straight down) for either an impact or soft landing because it appeared to be slowing down for a landing. It could have been space junk falling out of orbit, but I can not be certain. It was going at an angle to the horizon so I don’t believe it was space junk. This took place in the Seguin, Guadalupe Texas area to the North of where I was standing. There was no sound. Note to Commenters: If you are reporting a sighting, be sure to include the location (city, state, country), date and time of your sighting. Be detailed in your description. You may also use our report form to report your sighting. Comments will be published if they are in "good taste" and not inflammatory.
New UFO Reports
- Slow Moving Orange Object Flies Into Clouds.
- Lights in S, Backward S and Triangular Formations Move North.
- Ring of Lights Hover in Sky.
- Orange Cigar Shaped Object With Wings.
- 1 Orange Orb Hovers & Another Moves Quickly.
- Large Ball of Light Moves Slow, Fades, Gets Smaller, Vanishes.
- Rectangular, Red-Brown-Amber Object Found in Background of Photo.
- Numerous Pictures Taken of Strange Objects in the Sky.