Description: From inside our home, my husband noticed a bright orange-ish light in the sky. It is a clear night and we went outside to look. It was moving from west to east and looked initially like it could be a plane. The light was “round” and struck us as an odd color for a plane. It was several miles away and fairly small. After a minute or so it slowed down gradually and then just stopped in the air. We noticed it started to slow when a plane was passing us nearby. Then the orange light started to get smaller in roundness, but the light spread out farther up, down, right & left from the center. It was as if my eyes were blurring, but I have perfect eyesight and I even blinked several times to make sure it wasn’t me. Then the light completely disappeared.
Most Recent UFO Reports
- Man Takes Photo of Unknown “Silent” Fiery Object.
- Man & Daughter See Orange Orbs Hovering in Sky. Video Taken.
- 2 Witness Several Lights in a “Strange Formation” Hovering in the Night Sky.
- Witness Finds Unknown Object in Photo Taken of Night Sky.
- Several Orange Lights Appear in the Sky & Then Vanish.
- Witness Says Aircraft Shot Something at a UFO?
- Man Sees Star-Like Object Explode in Night Sky.
- UFO Watch Group Capture Strange Shaped UFO.