Description: From inside our home, my husband noticed a bright orange-ish light in the sky. It is a clear night and we went outside to look. It was moving from west to east and looked initially like it could be a plane. The light was “round” and struck us as an odd color for a plane. It was several miles away and fairly small. After a minute or so it slowed down gradually and then just stopped in the air. We noticed it started to slow when a plane was passing us nearby. Then the orange light started to get smaller in roundness, but the light spread out farther up, down, right & left from the center. It was as if my eyes were blurring, but I have perfect eyesight and I even blinked several times to make sure it wasn’t me. Then the light completely disappeared.Note to Commenters: If you are reporting a sighting, be sure to include the location (city, state, country), date and time of your sighting. Be detailed in your description. You may also use our report form to report your sighting. Comments will be published if they are in "good taste" and not inflammatory.
Most Recent UFO Reports
- Disk Shaped Craft Photographed in NYC.
- 2 Rows Orange Lights Fly Across Sky.
- Orb With Bright Lights Photographed – Norway.
- Multicolored Triangular, Cigar Shaped UFO’s Regularly Seen.
- 6 Bright Orange Orbs Seen in Night Sky.
- Multicolored Orb Appears, Hovers, Vanishes.
- 2 Orange Globes Shift Direction Move Out of Sight.
- Large Orange Orb Flattens Out Vanishes.