Description: From inside our home, my husband noticed a bright orange-ish light in the sky. It is a clear night and we went outside to look. It was moving from west to east and looked initially like it could be a plane. The light was “round” and struck us as an odd color for a plane. It was several miles away and fairly small. After a minute or so it slowed down gradually and then just stopped in the air. We noticed it started to slow when a plane was passing us nearby. Then the orange light started to get smaller in roundness, but the light spread out farther up, down, right & left from the center. It was as if my eyes were blurring, but I have perfect eyesight and I even blinked several times to make sure it wasn’t me. Then the light completely disappeared.Note to Commenters: If you are reporting a sighting, be sure to include the location (city, state, country), date and time of your sighting. Be detailed in your description. Comments will be published if they are in "good taste" and not inflammatory.
Most Recent UFO Reports
- Aerial Cloaking Triangular Craft, Smooth Sides, Metallic Bottom.
- Very Bright Orange Light Travels West Above Tree Line.
- 4 Red Separate Objects Similar Shape Stealth Bomber.
- Large Cylinder Orange Light Flies Southeast.
- Silent V Shaped Object – 4 Hours Time Lost.
- Orange Glowing Orbs Hover & Vanish Over Ocean.
- Weird Yellow Light Flies East.
- Bright Light Beam With Red Tail.