Description: From inside our home, my husband noticed a bright orange-ish light in the sky. It is a clear night and we went outside to look. It was moving from west to east and looked initially like it could be a plane. The light was “round” and struck us as an odd color for a plane. It was several miles away and fairly small. After a minute or so it slowed down gradually and then just stopped in the air. We noticed it started to slow when a plane was passing us nearby. Then the orange light started to get smaller in roundness, but the light spread out farther up, down, right & left from the center. It was as if my eyes were blurring, but I have perfect eyesight and I even blinked several times to make sure it wasn’t me. Then the light completely disappeared.
Most Recent UFO Reports
- Couple See 2 Stationary Lights in NW Sky.
- Woman Sees & Take Photos of Unusual Aerial Lights.
- Fast Moving Aerial Red Light Seen That Appeared on Fire.
- Man See Formations of Zigzagging Lights.
- UFO Shaped Like 2 Lampshades Flies Over Apartment.
- Man Sees Unknown Multiple Burnt Orange Objects in Sky.
- Man Sees 3 Erratic Flying Objects in Night Sky.
- Man Sees Saucer Shaped UFO in Day Sky.