Description: From inside our home, my husband noticed a bright orange-ish light in the sky. It is a clear night and we went outside to look. It was moving from west to east and looked initially like it could be a plane. The light was “round” and struck us as an odd color for a plane. It was several miles away and fairly small. After a minute or so it slowed down gradually and then just stopped in the air. We noticed it started to slow when a plane was passing us nearby. Then the orange light started to get smaller in roundness, but the light spread out farther up, down, right & left from the center. It was as if my eyes were blurring, but I have perfect eyesight and I even blinked several times to make sure it wasn’t me. Then the light completely disappeared.
Most Recent UFO Reports
- Man Sees Gray Tear Drop Shaped UFO.
- 3 Orange Lights Fly in Triangular Formation.
- Several Aerial Orange Dots Appear & Then Disappear
- Woman Sees Dark Rectangular UFO Hovering.
- Bright Aerial Light Splits Into 2 Erratic Moving Lights.
- 4 Orange Balls (or Disks) Seen Flying in a Straight Line East to West.
- Strange Orange Flames Seen in Sky Over Ohio.
- Erratic Moving Triangular UFO With Red Lights Seen in Night Sky.