Description: I was going hunting in Sabine National Forrest. I got to where I wanted to park my truck at about 30 minutes before daylight I got out of my truck. It was a crystal clear morning and I was just standing waiting for it to get a little more daylight to walk into the woods. I just happened to look up in the sky and noticed a small light exactly the same color of the stars falling like it was hooked to a crane and the crane operator was dropping a load down to me. So I thought I was going to get me a metorite so I started walking towards where it was going to hit the ground and at about 200 to 300 feet from the ground it made the most perfect 90 degree sweep not a 90 degree angle, but a curve from dropping vertical to horizontal not far above trees. I forgot to write about second sighting. I camped that night in a camp site close to the first sighting and that night it was clear and at about right after sunset I noticed the same type of light moving very slow that came out from above tree line. I watched this light move slow for about 10 seconds and all the sudden it took off. I never heard anything during either incident. Both times this thing was not 200 to 300 feet above me.Note to Commenters: If you are reporting a sighting, be sure to include the location (city, state, country), date and time of your sighting. Be detailed in your description. You may also use our report form to report your sighting. Comments will be published if they are in "good taste" and not inflammatory.
Most Recent UFO Reports
- Low Flying Object With 3 Bright Flickering Lights.
- Triangular UFO Emits Light Beam. Strange Dreams Follow.
- Yellow & Bluish Streak Moves North Very Rapidly.
- Very Bright Glowing Football Sized Fireball Emanating Sparkles.
- Large Silver Shiny Blimp Shaped Object Hovers.
- Red-Orange Orb – Jacksonville, Florida.
- Red Lights Ascend From Ground & Disappear.
- Large Red Light Hovers & Disappears.