Description: I was going hunting in Sabine National Forrest. I got to where I wanted to park my truck at about 30 minutes before daylight I got out of my truck. It was a crystal clear morning and I was just standing waiting for it to get a little more daylight to walk into the woods. I just happened to look up in the sky and noticed a small light exactly the same color of the stars falling like it was hooked to a crane and the crane operator was dropping a load down to me. So I thought I was going to get me a metorite so I started walking towards where it was going to hit the ground and at about 200 to 300 feet from the ground it made the most perfect 90 degree sweep not a 90 degree angle, but a curve from dropping vertical to horizontal not far above trees. I forgot to write about second sighting. I camped that night in a camp site close to the first sighting and that night it was clear and at about right after sunset I noticed the same type of light moving very slow that came out from above tree line. I watched this light move slow for about 10 seconds and all the sudden it took off. I never heard anything during either incident. Both times this thing was not 200 to 300 feet above me.Note to Commenters: If you are reporting a sighting, be sure to include the location (city, state, country), date and time of your sighting. Be detailed in your description. You may also use our report form to report your sighting. Comments will be published if they are in "good taste" and not inflammatory.
New UFO Reports
- 2 Massive Luminous Red Orbs Move Erratically, Dim, Vanish.
- Bright Red Light Turns Left & Downward Returns to Line Horizontally.
- Several Sightings of 10 to 15 Red & White Lights in a Line.
- Strange Elliptically Shaped Lights Found in Background of Photo.
- Bright Light Moves, Stops, Hovers, Brightens Then Dims.
- Object Runs Square & Octagon Patterns Around Star.
- 6 Unknown Dark Objects Found in Photo Background.
- Glowing Red-Orange-Amber Sphere Flies Slowly East.