Description: Our sighting occurred at about 7:30 Thursday evening. Skies were cloudy and light rain was falling. The lights were west of the freeway at the Seaward Ave off ramp. Te photos were taken with an I-phone 4s. We first saw about 6 lights while driving along Freeway 101. They appeared to be stationary and then started moving north. We took the next off ramp and pulled over at which time there were 4 left and climbing. It started to rain harder so we continued our trip to Santa Barbara. We did not see the lights again. Note to Commenters: If you are reporting a sighting, be sure to include the location (city, state, country), date and time of your sighting. Be detailed in your description. You may also use our report form to report your sighting. Comments will be published if they are in "good taste" and not inflammatory.
New UFO Reports
- Star-Like Object ZigZags in Random Flight Patterns in North Sky.
- 2 Dumbbell Shaped Objects Fly Together & Change Orientation.
- Fast Moving Round Ball of Light Flies North.
- Triangular Object Flies in Circles & Vanishes In Sky Opening.
- Silver Object Emits Smoke & Abruptly Disappears.
- Boomerang Shaped Object With Amber Lights Bolts Toward Airliner.
- Photo of Irregularly Shaped Object Taken in Kelyseyille, CA.
- Solid Orange Glowing Ball No Blinking.