Description: I was lying in back of my pick-up looking at the night sky. I saw many stars shining brightly, but one star (just another star out of millions) was moving slowly northwest at a speed of about 20 MPH compared to a car traveling at 60 MPH. As it moved across the sky I mistook it for the space shuttle, but suddenly the star makes a sudden right turn without stopping and headed south across the sky. Nothing moving suddenly makes a turn without slowing down or stopping so I would like to report a UFO across the south Texas plains. I now believe UFOs exist. They truly do. Note to Commenters: If you are reporting a sighting, be sure to include the location (city, state, country), date and time of your sighting. Be detailed in your description. You may also use our report form to report your sighting. Comments will be published if they are in "good taste" and not inflammatory.
New UFO Reports
- Giant Ferris Wheel Formation of Lights Rolling Through Sky.
- Star-Like Object ZigZags in Random Flight Patterns in North Sky.
- 2 Dumbbell Shaped Objects Fly Together & Change Orientation.
- Fast Moving Round Ball of Light Flies North.
- Triangular Object Flies in Circles & Vanishes In Sky Opening.
- Silver Object Emits Smoke & Abruptly Disappears.
- Boomerang Shaped Object With Amber Lights Bolts Toward Airliner.
- Photo of Irregularly Shaped Object Taken in Kelyseyille, CA.