Description: We (my boyfriend and I) saw 4 unidentified flying objects silently hovering in a flight pattern in the shape of the little dipper. At first we thought that is what it was, but it was so close to the horizon. As they got closer they turned from stars to black flying upside down pyramids with white lights on front and side points, colorful flashing lights midway along the straight edges. As they got closer they were low enough to view closely from the side. The walls of the craft had two rows of office like windows that completely encircled the outside, with the windows joining at front, back and side points acting as the white lights seen on points from bottom. The 4 crafts broke apart one by one in order cruising slowly over Vancouver, WA going NE, stopping then going, stopping and continuing NE and upon exiting city limits they took off fast enough so that they were gone in seconds. The whole event lasted approximately 10 minutes as the second craft wouldn’t maneuver through Vancouver until the first was through, the third after the second was through and so on. It was so odd! Note to Commenters: If you are reporting a sighting, be sure to include the location (city, state, country), date and time of your sighting. Be detailed in your description. You may also use our report form to report your sighting. Comments will be published if they are in "good taste" and not inflammatory.
New UFO Reports
- Flashing Red & White Objects Send Shaft of Light Into Sky.
- Slow Moving Orange Object Flies Into Clouds.
- Lights in S, Backward S and Triangular Formations Move North.
- Ring of Lights Hover in Sky.
- Orange Cigar Shaped Object With Wings.
- 1 Orange Orb Hovers & Another Moves Quickly.
- Large Ball of Light Moves Slow, Fades, Gets Smaller, Vanishes.
- Rectangular, Red-Brown-Amber Object Found in Background of Photo.