Description: Hi. Yes, this evening around 7:30 I was walking in Oxford, MS with a friend. We saw a bright very red orange flame like object moving through the sky. The object was somewhat spherical in shape. It was solo. It moved across the sky to the South not too quickly, a little jerky and then it moved upward became smaller and smaller until it disappeared. I saw a UFO 40 years ago when I was 18 and had not seen one since. The young man with me had two recent sightings, but neither of us had ever seen or heard of bright red flaming unidentified flying objects. Could you tell me more. Are you getting responses? Thanks. Note to Commenters: If you are reporting a sighting, be sure to include the location (city, state, country), date and time of your sighting. Be detailed in your description. You may also use our report form to report your sighting. Comments will be published if they are in "good taste" and not inflammatory.
New UFO Reports
- Photo Taken of Bright Oblong Object (Light) in Early Morning Sky.
- 2 Orb-Like Objects Slightly Oblong With Dome Like Bubbles.
- White Stationary Object Like Fluffy Cloud Seen High in the Sky.
- Hovering Super Bright Orange Orb Fades, Disappears.
- Flashing Red & White Objects Send Shaft of Light Into Sky.
- Slow Moving Orange Object Flies Into Clouds.
- Lights in S, Backward S and Triangular Formations Move North.
- Ring of Lights Hover in Sky.