Description: Hi. Yes, this evening around 7:30 I was walking in Oxford, MS with a friend. We saw a bright very red orange flame like object moving through the sky. The object was somewhat spherical in shape. It was solo. It moved across the sky to the South not too quickly, a little jerky and then it moved upward became smaller and smaller until it disappeared. I saw a UFO 40 years ago when I was 18 and had not seen one since. The young man with me had two recent sightings, but neither of us had ever seen or heard of bright red flaming unidentified flying objects. Could you tell me more. Are you getting responses? Thanks. Note to Commenters: If you are reporting a sighting, be sure to include the location (city, state, country), date and time of your sighting. Be detailed in your description. You may also use our report form to report your sighting. Comments will be published if they are in "good taste" and not inflammatory.
New UFO Reports
- Bright Red Light Turns Left & Downward Returns to Line Horizontally.
- Several Sightings of 10 to 15 Red & White Lights in a Line.
- Strange Elliptically Shaped Lights Found in Background of Photo.
- Bright Light Moves, Stops, Hovers, Brightens Then Dims.
- Object Runs Square & Octagon Patterns Around Star.
- 6 Unknown Dark Objects Found in Photo Background.
- Glowing Red-Orange-Amber Sphere Flies Slowly East.
- Stationary Bright Glowing Red Slow Strobe Object.