Description: I saw what appeared to be a bright star in the east horizon in San Marcos, CA. With binoculars I could see a stationary object with flashing red, blue, and white lights. It never moved and was gone in the morning. I thought it was manmade because it never moved. It was fun to watch. I watch the night sky. Note to Commenters: If you are reporting a sighting, be sure to include the location (city, state, country), date and time of your sighting. Be detailed in your description. You may also use our report form to report your sighting. Comments will be published if they are in "good taste" and not inflammatory.
New UFO Reports
- Solid Orange Glowing Ball No Blinking.
- Photo Taken of Pink “Moon-Like” Object.
- Orange Ball of Light With Lighter Halo Changes Shape Like Parachute.
- Low Flying Triangular Object Glides Silently.
- Red Light Surrounded by White Lights Moves Backward, Streaks Away.
- Saucer Shaped Object Seen in Video Above 4 Airplanes.
- Object Frequently Seen in Sky at Dusk.
- Clouds Part, Hat Shaped Object Appears, Changes to J Shape, Vanishes.