Description: While sitting in a chair on the beach I was watching the sky and saw four yellow glowing orbs pass overhead going from East to West. They were in a loose formation, but moving around each other as if they were almost racing. The orbs were perhaps 1,500 feet high. I estimate that the orbs were 25 to 30 feet across. They were traveling about 600 MPH. They made no sound. I asked a person sitting beside me to look and witness to make sure I wasn’t hallucinating. I was not and they witnessed the same event. I have tried to rationalize and explain what I saw, but I can’t. Note to Commenters: If you are reporting a sighting, be sure to include the location (city, state, country), date and time of your sighting. Be detailed in your description. You may also use our report form to report your sighting. Comments will be published if they are in "good taste" and not inflammatory.
New UFO Reports
- Orange Ball of Light With Lighter Halo Changes Shape Like Parachute.
- Low Flying Triangular Object Glides Silently.
- Red Light Surrounded by White Lights Moves Backward, Streaks Away.
- Saucer Shaped Object Seen in Video Above 4 Airplanes.
- Object Frequently Seen in Sky at Dusk.
- Clouds Part, Hat Shaped Object Appears, Changes to J Shape, Vanishes.
- Reddish-Orange Ball of Light, Hovers, Moves In Jerking Motion, Vanishes.
- Bright Light Bounces Around, Hovers & Vanishes. Video Taken.