Description: I did see something unusual off my balcony on 10/8/2013 at 7 or 8 PM. I live in Torrance and my balcony faces west towards Redondo but, I can also see the Palos Verdes Peninsula. I am 2 miles away on Hawthorne and Torrance Blvd. I was looking out my balcony south towards Palos Verdes (PV) and saw a huge blimp like object with lots of multi color lights over or beyond PV. The lights were blue, red, and white and were blinking and going around this object. It was moving faster than a blimp, but slower than a plane. The lights were amazing on this thing. I quickly got my phone camera and shot 4 pictures as the object was going behind some clouds. Only 2 pictures came out. I blew them up here. I sent them into MUFON and NUFORC. Both sent me emails. I ended up doing a phone interview with head of LA MUFON. They said they couldn’t identify the object. My question to you is: Have you seen something similar to this? Is this common off PV? You can see PV in the pictures. The lights and object were huge! Well, if I had the camera out a minute earlier I could have got some nice shots! I put these on YouTube as well. (See quemo24 on YouTube.)Note to Commenters: If you are reporting a sighting, be sure to include the location (city, state, country), date and time of your sighting. Be detailed in your description. You may also use our report form to report your sighting. Comments will be published if they are in "good taste" and not inflammatory.
Most Recent UFO Reports
- 10 Slow Moving Blinking Red & White Lights in a Line.
- Very Large Flat, Long “Star Wars” Craft – Washington, D.C.
- Silent Yellow Lights Follow Car – Montana Highway.
- 4 Successive Bright Green Flashes Light Up Sky.
- 3 Metallic Disk Shaped Objects – Photo Background.
- Ghostly White Light Sphere Hovers Over Bed.
- 3 Descending Orange Fireballs.
- Stationary Large Structured Rectangular Object.