Description: I live in Seabeck, WA and my back deck faces West toward the Olympics with a broken view of The Brothers. Tonight I walked out on to my back deck to look at the stars and noticed a strange set of blinking lights out towards the brothers, low on the horizon and probably several miles out. I first assumed winged aircraft, but it wasn’t moving in any direction and instead seemed to bobble around. I called my wife out and said “honey is that set of lights moving?” Her response was that they seemed to dance, but weren’t traveling a direction and suggested getting the binoculars. As I looked through binoculars I was surprised to see that there were two objects one larger than the other, and at one point both were unmistakable round shape and rapidly flashing red, orange, green and blue lights across the object. My wife and I watched for a good 15 minutes as they ever so slowly moved NW away from us and were obscured by trees. Things are very quiet around our place after dark and there was no sound as I would expect with helicopters or winged aircraft. I have never seen anything like it. Have there been any other similar sightings recently?
Most Recent UFO Reports
- Man Sees Gray Tear Drop Shaped UFO.
- 3 Orange Lights Fly in Triangular Formation.
- Several Aerial Orange Dots Appear & Then Disappear
- Woman Sees Dark Rectangular UFO Hovering.
- Bright Aerial Light Splits Into 2 Erratic Moving Lights.
- 4 Orange Balls (or Disks) Seen Flying in a Straight Line East to West.
- Strange Orange Flames Seen in Sky Over Ohio.
- Erratic Moving Triangular UFO With Red Lights Seen in Night Sky.