Description: I live in Seabeck, WA and my back deck faces West toward the Olympics with a broken view of The Brothers. Tonight I walked out on to my back deck to look at the stars and noticed a strange set of blinking lights out towards the brothers, low on the horizon and probably several miles out. I first assumed winged aircraft, but it wasn’t moving in any direction and instead seemed to bobble around. I called my wife out and said “honey is that set of lights moving?” Her response was that they seemed to dance, but weren’t traveling a direction and suggested getting the binoculars. As I looked through binoculars I was surprised to see that there were two objects one larger than the other, and at one point both were unmistakable round shape and rapidly flashing red, orange, green and blue lights across the object. My wife and I watched for a good 15 minutes as they ever so slowly moved NW away from us and were obscured by trees. Things are very quiet around our place after dark and there was no sound as I would expect with helicopters or winged aircraft. I have never seen anything like it. Have there been any other similar sightings recently?Note to Commenters: If you are reporting a sighting, be sure to include the location (city, state, country), date and time of your sighting. Be detailed in your description. You may also use our report form to report your sighting. Comments will be published if they are in "good taste" and not inflammatory.
Most Recent UFO Reports
- Red Star-Like Object Flashes & Vanishes.
- Semi-Transparent Boomerang Shaped Object Over Castle Rock, CO.
- Silent Reddish-Orange Orb Floats, Rises, Vanishes.
- 4 White Lights Form Circle & Span Off Repeatedly.
- Circular Steady Yellow Light Floats Close By.
- Floating Bright Ball of Light Disappears & Reappears.
- Enormous Floating Bright Blue, Red, Green Triangle.
- Fast Moving Glowing Orange Red Object.