Description: I saw 8 or 9 lights that were very bright, red-dish, orange and yellow-ish. They were hovering in the Western sky in a formation like a giant dipper. They moved slowly, then one-by-one, slowly disappeared. They remained in the sky for 2 to 3 minutes. The lights were witnessed by myself, my sister, my husband, and my mother along with other neighbors we ran into. We all tried to take pictures & video, but our phones & I-pad would not work.Note to Commenters: If you are reporting a sighting, be sure to include the location (city, state, country), date and time of your sighting. Be detailed in your description. You may also use our report form to report your sighting. Comments will be published if they are in "good taste" and not inflammatory.
Most Recent UFO Reports
- Bright White Shooting Star Stops, Reverses Direction.
- Carpenter Square Shaped Object Seen in Night Sky.
- Several Small Metal Objects Rise Fast.
- Bright Object Found in Background of Seattle Photo.
- Unknown Object Photographed Over Mt St Helens.
- 3 Massive Orange-Red Balls Hover Low in Sky.
- Red-Orange Ball Like Object Hovers in Sky.
- 2 Wingless Objects Airplane Shaped With Flashing Lights.