Description: I saw 8 or 9 lights that were very bright, red-dish, orange and yellow-ish. They were hovering in the Western sky in a formation like a giant dipper. They moved slowly, then one-by-one, slowly disappeared. They remained in the sky for 2 to 3 minutes. The lights were witnessed by myself, my sister, my husband, and my mother along with other neighbors we ran into. We all tried to take pictures & video, but our phones & I-pad would not work.Note to Commenters: If you are reporting a sighting, be sure to include the location (city, state, country), date and time of your sighting. Be detailed in your description. You may also use our report form to report your sighting. Comments will be published if they are in "good taste" and not inflammatory.
New UFO Reports
- 2 Dumbbell Shaped Objects Fly Together & Change Orientation.
- Fast Moving Round Ball of Light Flies North.
- Triangular Object Flies in Circles & Vanishes In Sky Opening.
- Silver Object Emits Smoke & Abruptly Disappears.
- Boomerang Shaped Object With Amber Lights Bolts Toward Airliner.
- Photo of Irregularly Shaped Object Taken in Kelyseyille, CA.
- Solid Orange Glowing Ball No Blinking.
- Photo Taken of Pink “Moon-Like” Object.