Description: I saw 8 or 9 lights that were very bright, red-dish, orange and yellow-ish. They were hovering in the Western sky in a formation like a giant dipper. They moved slowly, then one-by-one, slowly disappeared. They remained in the sky for 2 to 3 minutes. The lights were witnessed by myself, my sister, my husband, and my mother along with other neighbors we ran into. We all tried to take pictures & video, but our phones & I-pad would not work.Note to Commenters: If you are reporting a sighting, be sure to include the location (city, state, country), date and time of your sighting. Be detailed in your description. You may also use our report form to report your sighting. Comments will be published if they are in "good taste" and not inflammatory.
New UFO Reports
- Bright Red Light Turns Left & Downward Returns to Line Horizontally.
- Several Sightings of 10 to 15 Red & White Lights in a Line.
- Strange Elliptically Shaped Lights Found in Background of Photo.
- Bright Light Moves, Stops, Hovers, Brightens Then Dims.
- Object Runs Square & Octagon Patterns Around Star.
- 6 Unknown Dark Objects Found in Photo Background.
- Glowing Red-Orange-Amber Sphere Flies Slowly East.
- Stationary Bright Glowing Red Slow Strobe Object.