Description: I saw 8 or 9 lights that were very bright, red-dish, orange and yellow-ish. They were hovering in the Western sky in a formation like a giant dipper. They moved slowly, then one-by-one, slowly disappeared. They remained in the sky for 2 to 3 minutes. The lights were witnessed by myself, my sister, my husband, and my mother along with other neighbors we ran into. We all tried to take pictures & video, but our phones & I-pad would not work.Note to Commenters: If you are reporting a sighting, be sure to include the location (city, state, country), date and time of your sighting. Be detailed in your description. You may also use our report form to report your sighting. Comments will be published if they are in "good taste" and not inflammatory.
Most Recent UFO Reports
- Bright Orange Light Moves Slowly & Disappears.
- Photos Unknown Object Without Vapor Trail.
- Fasting Moving Silver Cigar Shaped Object.
- 3 Molten Orange Orbs Fly Slow in Formation.
- Red Light Turns Green Shoots Across Sky & Stops.
- Long Rectangular Object With 5 Lights.
- 4 Circling & Intersecting Lights.
- Large Matt Black Triangular Object Flies Slow.