Description: I saw 8 or 9 lights that were very bright, red-dish, orange and yellow-ish. They were hovering in the Western sky in a formation like a giant dipper. They moved slowly, then one-by-one, slowly disappeared. They remained in the sky for 2 to 3 minutes. The lights were witnessed by myself, my sister, my husband, and my mother along with other neighbors we ran into. We all tried to take pictures & video, but our phones & I-pad would not work.Note to Commenters: If you are reporting a sighting, be sure to include the location (city, state, country), date and time of your sighting. Be detailed in your description. You may also use our report form to report your sighting. Comments will be published if they are in "good taste" and not inflammatory.
Most Recent UFO Reports
- Motorist Sees 2 Flashing Red Lights Hovering Over Road.
- Bright Orange Lights With Scintillating Centers Travel East.
- Oddly Maneuvering Object Projects Red, Green Lights Downward.
- 2 Bright White Spheres Fly Southeast, Fade Away.
- Several Orange Orbs Move Different Directions Over Ocean.
- Aerial Cloaking Triangular Craft, Smooth Sides, Metallic Bottom.
- Very Bright Orange Light Travels West Above Tree Line.
- 4 Red Separate Objects Similar Shape Stealth Bomber.