Description: I saw 8 or 9 lights that were very bright, red-dish, orange and yellow-ish. They were hovering in the Western sky in a formation like a giant dipper. They moved slowly, then one-by-one, slowly disappeared. They remained in the sky for 2 to 3 minutes. The lights were witnessed by myself, my sister, my husband, and my mother along with other neighbors we ran into. We all tried to take pictures & video, but our phones & I-pad would not work.Note to Commenters: If you are reporting a sighting, be sure to include the location (city, state, country), date and time of your sighting. Be detailed in your description. You may also use our report form to report your sighting. Comments will be published if they are in "good taste" and not inflammatory.
Most Recent UFO Reports
- Red Star-Like Object Flashes & Vanishes.
- Semi-Transparent Boomerang Shaped Object Over Castle Rock, CO.
- Silent Reddish-Orange Orb Floats, Rises, Vanishes.
- 4 White Lights Form Circle & Span Off Repeatedly.
- Circular Steady Yellow Light Floats Close By.
- Floating Bright Ball of Light Disappears & Reappears.
- Enormous Floating Bright Blue, Red, Green Triangle.
- Fast Moving Glowing Orange Red Object.