Description: I saw 8 or 9 lights that were very bright, red-dish, orange and yellow-ish. They were hovering in the Western sky in a formation like a giant dipper. They moved slowly, then one-by-one, slowly disappeared. They remained in the sky for 2 to 3 minutes. The lights were witnessed by myself, my sister, my husband, and my mother along with other neighbors we ran into. We all tried to take pictures & video, but our phones & I-pad would not work.
Most Recent UFO Reports
- 30 to 40 Orange Red Orbs Slowly Ascend & Disappear 1 by 1
- Loud Flying Triangle With 3 White Lights Seen in Night Sky.
- 2 Briefly Witness Bright Object Above Bird in Day Sky.
- Man Sees White Spherical Object Dart Out of Rain Cloud.
- Man Sees Black V & Triangular Shaped Objects Flying Below Clouds.
- Man Recalls Sighting Slow Flying Black Cylindrical Object.
- Zigzagging Object With Green, Red & Blue Lights Seen in Night Sky.
- Man Sees Red Ball of Light Fall From Sky in Weird Way.