Description: Last night at around 850 PM 9/19/13 in Everett WA I saw several orange lights that seemed to be flying in a constellation pattern. They kept coming out of the east maybe 30 to 50 of them. They seemed to be heading toward Whidbey Island. There is the Oak Harbor Navy Base there. I am wondering if it was a military thing. I did not film or take any pictures, but I am ready to if it happens again.Note to Commenters: If you are reporting a sighting, be sure to include the location (city, state, country), date and time of your sighting. Be detailed in your description. You may also use our report form to report your sighting. Comments will be published if they are in "good taste" and not inflammatory.
Most Recent UFO Reports
- 2 Circular Craft With Flickering Green, Red, White Lights.
- Triangular UFO Sighting – Lancashire, UK
- Slow Moving Orange Fireball With No Tail Moves East.
- 23 Sizable Glowing Objects Fly Overhead in Procession.
- Orange Ball Hovers, Streaks Away & Moves Back.
- Orange Glowing Flying Disks Slowly Fade.
- Metallic Flying Saucer Becomes Ball of Light & Vanishes.
- Helicopters Over Loring Air Force Base, Maine Were UFO’s.