Description: Last night at around 850 PM 9/19/13 in Everett WA I saw several orange lights that seemed to be flying in a constellation pattern. They kept coming out of the east maybe 30 to 50 of them. They seemed to be heading toward Whidbey Island. There is the Oak Harbor Navy Base there. I am wondering if it was a military thing. I did not film or take any pictures, but I am ready to if it happens again.Note to Commenters: If you are reporting a sighting, be sure to include the location (city, state, country), date and time of your sighting. Be detailed in your description. You may also use our report form to report your sighting. Comments will be published if they are in "good taste" and not inflammatory.
Most Recent UFO Reports
- 4 Silver “Line Shaped” Objects Exhibit Waving Side to Side Motion Then All Disappear.
- Hovering Light Changes Color From Red to Blue.
- Highly Reflective Triangular Chrome Object Stops Abruptly.
- Yellow Light Blinks On & Off Follows Car.
- Strange Gridded Marks Found on Woman’s Arm.
- 4 Individual Lights Merge As They Fly Away.
- “Charcoal Briquette” Shaped Object Glowing Center Bounces Through Air.
- Bright Orange Orb Suspended in Mid Air Moved Upwards, Vanishes.