Description: Last night at around 850 PM 9/19/13 in Everett WA I saw several orange lights that seemed to be flying in a constellation pattern. They kept coming out of the east maybe 30 to 50 of them. They seemed to be heading toward Whidbey Island. There is the Oak Harbor Navy Base there. I am wondering if it was a military thing. I did not film or take any pictures, but I am ready to if it happens again.Note to Commenters: If you are reporting a sighting, be sure to include the location (city, state, country), date and time of your sighting. Be detailed in your description. You may also use our report form to report your sighting. Comments will be published if they are in "good taste" and not inflammatory.
Most Recent UFO Reports
- 2 Orange Glowing Lights Move Around Each Other.
- Silver Cigar Shaped Object Floats 30 Seconds & Vanishes.
- Orange Lights Fly in Straight Line.
- Orange Round Object Moves Westward.
- Multicolored Lights Hover in Triangular Pattern Abruptly Vanish.
- Tail Outlined in Red Protrudes From Rectangular Light.
- 2 Orange Lights Fly East & Vanish Successively.
- Photo of Bright Green Airborne Object.