Description: I am an old UFO Hunter that lives in Las Vegas, NV. I will be 73 on Oct 3. I am the guy that found the two mutilated cows at Coyote Summit on 3-10-12. I always carry a camera with me. It’s a Panasonic DMC-Z519 Lumix 20 x Full HD with a Leica lens power 0.I.S/24mm. On 9-24-14 at 10:59, I was leaving the post office on Decatur & W. El Parque Facing west in the parking lot. I was looking at an airplane flying Northeast. It looked normal, but I saw something flying that did not look normal. It was partly cloudy. I got out of the car and set the camera on automatic. I did not take the time to look in the view finder because it was so small and if I looked at the view finder I would lost it. I just aimed the camera where I thought the object would be. I got four shots off. It was higher than the airplane flying NW. The object was flying in an ENE direction. It had to be at over 3,500 feet. It was moving fast. My camera was on wide and then the object disappeared. I looked at the four pictures on the view finder in the car and saw a speck. I got something. I went home stuck the pictures on my computer and blew them up. If you can call me or E mail, I will try to send you the picture in the next couple days. Note to Commenters: If you are reporting a sighting, be sure to include the location (city, state, country), date and time of your sighting. Be detailed in your description. You may also use our report form to report your sighting. Comments will be published if they are in "good taste" and not inflammatory.
New UFO Reports
- Bright Green Flash Through Clouds Lasts 1 Second.
- Stationary Object With Twinkling-Blinking Colored Lights.
- Faint Glowing Boomerang Object Moves North & Dissolves.
- Bright Orange/White Glowing Flying Orb Flashes Fast.
- Red Light Moves Fast, Stops, Moves Fast Again.
- Glimmering Light Rotating Between Red & White.
- Black Creature-Like Object Seen Near Blood Moon.
- Several Bright Orange Orbs Sequentially Appear & Disappear.