Description: We watched approximately 5 to 7 bright orange lights southwest of Grant Orchards in Soap Lake. My husband and I watched these lights for approximately 20 minutes between 10:00 PM and 10:30 PM, September 26, 2013. At times the lights were only 3 in a triangle form. Then lights would come off the triangle and go above the formation . When one light would disappear another would appear. We watched with binoculars for awhile . The lights seemed to be oblong shaped going up and down. Note to Commenters: If you are reporting a sighting, be sure to include the location (city, state, country), date and time of your sighting. Be detailed in your description. You may also use our report form to report your sighting. Comments will be published if they are in "good taste" and not inflammatory.
New UFO Reports
- Star-Like Object ZigZags in Random Flight Patterns in North Sky.
- 2 Dumbbell Shaped Objects Fly Together & Change Orientation.
- Fast Moving Round Ball of Light Flies North.
- Triangular Object Flies in Circles & Vanishes In Sky Opening.
- Silver Object Emits Smoke & Abruptly Disappears.
- Boomerang Shaped Object With Amber Lights Bolts Toward Airliner.
- Photo of Irregularly Shaped Object Taken in Kelyseyille, CA.
- Solid Orange Glowing Ball No Blinking.