Description: I was heading west down Route 70 in South Hampton, NJ at approximately 1:30 AM on Sept 7, 2013. There were no other cars around and there was a bright object coming over the tree line to the left. My first thought was that it was a plane, but when it started descending and stopped over the road about 100 feet up in the air, I starting thinking otherwise. There were three bright white lights in the front and as it got closer turned into one bright light. I was so scared I started shaking. I did not want to drive under it, but as I did, I looked up and saw a boomerang shape, like the wings of a plane, but without the body of the plane. There were also red lights underneath the object. There was no sound and no speed to this aircraft. All my options to what it was were ruled out. I can only identify this as a UFO. Note to Commenters: If you are reporting a sighting, be sure to include the location (city, state, country), date and time of your sighting. Be detailed in your description. You may also use our report form to report your sighting. Comments will be published if they are in "good taste" and not inflammatory.
New UFO Reports
- Giant Ferris Wheel Formation of Lights Rolling Through Sky.
- Star-Like Object ZigZags in Random Flight Patterns in North Sky.
- 2 Dumbbell Shaped Objects Fly Together & Change Orientation.
- Fast Moving Round Ball of Light Flies North.
- Triangular Object Flies in Circles & Vanishes In Sky Opening.
- Silver Object Emits Smoke & Abruptly Disappears.
- Boomerang Shaped Object With Amber Lights Bolts Toward Airliner.
- Photo of Irregularly Shaped Object Taken in Kelyseyille, CA.