Description: I saw an object that was about 35° in the sky around 5 o’clock in the evening. I do not remember the exact date, but it was about three months ago. I looked up in the sky it was about golf ball size white in color and moved across the sky from West to East. I live in Brookston Texas. There were no lights on it, no wings just a round area going across the sky. I just looked up and there it was. It did not look dish shaped, but looked like a round ball. It was moving very fast across the sky. I have not seen it since.Note to Commenters: If you are reporting a sighting, be sure to include the location (city, state, country), date and time of your sighting. Be detailed in your description. You may also use our report form to report your sighting. Comments will be published if they are in "good taste" and not inflammatory.
New UFO Reports
- Bright Orange/White Glowing Flying Orb Flashes Fast.
- Red Light Moves Fast, Stops, Moves Fast Again.
- Glimmering Light Rotating Between Red & White.
- Black Creature-Like Object Seen Near Blood Moon.
- Several Bright Orange Orbs Sequentially Appear & Disappear.
- Silent Silver Gray Metallic Cylindrical Tube Shaped Object.
- Silent White Floating Orb Changes Speeds.
- 2 Red Balls Appear, Zigzag High in Sky.