Description: I saw an object that was about 35° in the sky around 5 o’clock in the evening. I do not remember the exact date, but it was about three months ago. I looked up in the sky it was about golf ball size white in color and moved across the sky from West to East. I live in Brookston Texas. There were no lights on it, no wings just a round area going across the sky. I just looked up and there it was. It did not look dish shaped, but looked like a round ball. It was moving very fast across the sky. I have not seen it since.Note to Commenters: If you are reporting a sighting, be sure to include the location (city, state, country), date and time of your sighting. Be detailed in your description. You may also use our report form to report your sighting. Comments will be published if they are in "good taste" and not inflammatory.
New UFO Reports
- Photo Taken of Bright Oblong Object (Light) in Early Morning Sky.
- 2 Orb-Like Objects Slightly Oblong With Dome Like Bubbles.
- White Stationary Object Like Fluffy Cloud Seen High in the Sky.
- Hovering Super Bright Orange Orb Fades, Disappears.
- Flashing Red & White Objects Send Shaft of Light Into Sky.
- Slow Moving Orange Object Flies Into Clouds.
- Lights in S, Backward S and Triangular Formations Move North.
- Ring of Lights Hover in Sky.