Description: I am from Cullman, AL and was driving South down County Road 1435 at about 8:19 PM Central Time on Sept. 9, 2013 when all of a sudden a green light began falling from the sky. It started about the middle of the sky and arched downward through the sky leaving a streak from where it began. After it made an arch for about two seconds, it looked as though it slightly altered it’s course and began a 180 degree angle downward before disappearing three seconds after that. I am not sure if you needed that much contextual background, but I figure I would try and give you as much information as possible. If you have any questions or comments, I would really like to hear back from you. It was the first time I have ever seen something like this and I am positive it wasn’t fireworks.Note to Commenters: If you are reporting a sighting, be sure to include the location (city, state, country), date and time of your sighting. Be detailed in your description. You may also use our report form to report your sighting. Comments will be published if they are in "good taste" and not inflammatory.
Most Recent UFO Reports
- Strange Gridded Marks Found on Woman’s Arm.
- 4 Individual Lights Merge As They Fly Away.
- “Charcoal Briquette” Shaped Object Glowing Center Bounces Through Air.
- Bright Orange Orb Suspended in Mid Air Moved Upwards, Vanishes.
- Diamond Shaped Object Shows Up in Webcam Photos.
- 50 to 75 Birds Vanish at Same Spot Above Boat.
- Loud Sounds of Kids Playing Heard, But Nothing Seen.
- Witnesses Stunned by Object With Bright Lights & Loud Whirring Sound.