Description: I was in the upstairs bedroom of my home on Fischer Drive off the old Seward Highway. I woke up around midnight and looked out the bedroom window. I could see the top of my neighbor’s house little less than a city block away on the cross street that connected Pearl Drive, Fischer and Lynwood. Hanging in the air about 20 feet above their home was what looked like a typical description of a flying saucer. Lights were going around the outer edge, but I saw no activity. I woke my daughter up and we watched it together for about an hour and then went back to bed. I decided I would call the newspaper in the morning, but when I woke up I never thought about it. Once or twice in the next week I did think about it, but decided it was unimportant! About 10 years later my daughter mentioned it and said wasn’t it strange that we both sort of forgot about it! Yes, I DO think it strange that I would just put an experience like that out of my mind. When I saw your site, this is the first time I hanve ever reported it anywhere. I have only told friends about it.Note to Commenters: If you are reporting a sighting, be sure to include the location (city, state, country), date and time of your sighting. Be detailed in your description. You may also use our report form to report your sighting. Comments will be published if they are in "good taste" and not inflammatory.
New UFO Reports
- Photo Taken of Bright Oblong Object (Light) in Early Morning Sky.
- 2 Orb-Like Objects Slightly Oblong With Dome Like Bubbles.
- White Stationary Object Like Fluffy Cloud Seen High in the Sky.
- Hovering Super Bright Orange Orb Fades, Disappears.
- Flashing Red & White Objects Send Shaft of Light Into Sky.
- Slow Moving Orange Object Flies Into Clouds.
- Lights in S, Backward S and Triangular Formations Move North.
- Ring of Lights Hover in Sky.