UFOs Northwest Homepage
History of UFOs
Sighting Reports
Audio Clips
Close Encounters
Pilot Sightings
Report a Sighting
UFO Events
UFO Organizations
Important Links
About Us
Contact Us

Sighting Reports 2005

Woman Terrified by 4 Strange Creatures That Entered Her House

Date of Sighting: March, 2005 (Exact Date Unknown)
Time of Sighting: 3 AM
Date Reported: August 31, 2005
Location of Sighting: Tucson, Arizona
Latitude:  32.2 Degrees North
Longitude:  111.0 Degrees West
Number of Witnesses: One

Description:  I had a nearly one hour conversation with a woman who said that four strange entities entered her house at about 3 AM in March, 2005.  (She doesn't remember the exact date.)  This happened after a fight with her boyfriend.  She first heard a scream from her boyfriend as he angrily left the house.  She saw flashing blue lights outside of her house.  She then walked into the living room and saw one large creature about 7 to 8 feet tall and three smaller creatures about 5 feet tall.  All of the creatures had very large heads that she described as "rocky."  The tall creature was wearing a jump type suit and had a "jellyfish" type textured skin. She said that the creatures were humanoid-like (two eyes, ears, bipedal, etc).  She wasn't too alarmed at first because she couldn't believe her eyes and thought her two older boys (aged 19 and 21) were playing a joke on her.  (Her boys were not living with her.)  However, she soon realized that these were no "ordinary" people when they began to "blend-in" with the wall paneling and could actually walk through walls.  Two other people were in the house at the time. (Her sister-in-law was sleeping on one of the couches in the living room and her 10 year old son was sleeping on the other couch in the living room.)  Neither was awakened by the "invasion."  She attempted several times to awaken her sister-in-law to no avail.  The tall creature shot at her with a device that would shoot a liquid substance, but would solidify upon contact. She was not injured by this.  The creatures were there for nearly two hours, but took no other hostile action.  She has since been terrified by the experience and is undergoing treatment by a psychiatrist due to the resulting trauma.  She attempted to report the incident to the University of Arizona, but they won't return her phone calls.  She has not told her psychiatrist details about the incident.  Her boyfriend is also somewhat traumatized, but does not recall any details after he left the house that morning.

Investigator's Notes: This witness seemed to be a very credible, responsible adult.  She is clearly traumatized by this experience. She was fully conscious during the entire episode and at no time was asleep. We are conducting more investigation of this case.  I have asked the witness for sketches of the creatures and for photos of the house where she had the experience.  (She moved from the house because of the incident.)  She said that one of trees in the front yard had sustained some damage.  She noticed this right after the incident. She promised to take some photos of the tree. We will be conducting some additional interviews of this witness.  Updates will be posted.