UFOs Northwest Homepage
History of UFOs
Sighting Reports
Audio Clips
Close Encounters
Pilot Sightings
Report a Sighting
UFO Events
UFO Organizations
Important Links
About Us
Contact Us

Sighting Reports 2006

Woman Has Close Encounter With Entity With Red Eyes


Photo of Curve on Road Where Creature Was Standing Drawing of Creature by Witness
Photo of Encounter Location Taken by Witness: The creature was standing on left side of the road near the "bad dip." The red outline shows where the creature was standing. The bad dip in the road is across from the bottom of the red box. There was less foliage than in the photo. Witness Description of Creature: The head was definitely larger at the top than the bottom. Other than that and the eyes the face become very blurry the harder I tried to make it out. I didn't see a mouth, nose, or ears.

Date of Sighting: December 16, 2006
Time of Sighting: Around 10:30 PM CST
Date Sighting Reported: July 19, 2007
Duration of Sighting: Brief. (Less Than One Minute.)
Location of Sighting: Crosby, Texas. (Suburb to the Northeast of Houston.)
Latitude: 29.9 Degrees North
Longitude: 95.05 Degrees West
Number of Witnesses: One
Weather: Low Overcast (Cloud Ceiling 1,000 Feet.) Visibility 8 Miles. Temperature 69 Degrees F. Relative Humidity 90%.

Description (In Witness's Own Words): I will gladly retell everything that happened that night. I was the only one that seen anything because I was alone with my 6 year old son, who was sleeping. It took me a couple of months to report it because I really don't want anyone else I know to hear about this and I knew it would have been better had someone been with me. There area couple of issues I am having a hard time explaining. That's when I found this site and submitted a report.

It was Saturday, December 16, 2006. I left my cousin's Christmas party at 10 pm. She lives a few miles down the road and it takes roughly 15 to 20 minutes to get to the stables from her house. The stables sit in the back of a neighborhood, near a m.u.d. water facility, off a winding dirt road barely wide enough for 2 cars to pass each other. I can't remember if it was a full moon or not, but if it wasn't, it was close because the moon was bright that night. From the moment I turned onto the dirt road I felt as if I was being watched. I had felt this many times before, but just shook it off as I did this night. I'm not easily scared by being alone and I have always liked being at the barn with the horses by myself. There are lots of wild animals (deer, hogs, armadillos, rabbits, and so forth) in the area and usually when I feel I'm being watched, I will find deer standing just behind some trees about to cross the road or waiting for me to leave so they can graze in the commons area. My 6 year old son was asleep in the car, so I took care of the horse as quickly as possible to get him home. It only took me, at the most, 10 minutes to feed and water him that night. As I left the stables I still had the strong feeling of being watched. We had received alot of rain in the days before, the road was very muddy, and had washed away in places. The road was in such bad condition, you had to drive just about the entire lenght of the road with your foot on the brake. The road has several curves in it, most of them being near the stables. There is a s curve with a large section of straight road just after it with another small curve just before you reach the main road into the neighborhood. As I came out of the s curve I immediately spotted 2 red dots about 5 1/2 feet above the ground. My first thought was of a deer crossing the road, but afterwards knew that couldn't be it, the red was too red. So I came to the conclusion it was an opossum sitting on a tree branch. The whole time my attention was on the 2 red dots trying to figure out what it was I was seeing. As I got closer, I realized it couldn't be an opossum because the dots had taken the form of teardrops and there were no tree branches hanging for it to sit on where this was coming from. As I neared the last curve in the road I had to come almost to a complete stop because there was a dip with an immediate incline of approximately  6-8 inches. It was standing at the edge of the trees (which line both sides of the road)  about 7 feet away from the car on the drivers side. Using the height of my car, it was about 6 feet tall, completely black except for the eyes. It was very skinny and had 1 thumb and 2 finger-like appendages. Although I never seen it move, it was facing me the whole time as I passed it. As far as its head, it was wide at the top and very narrow at the bottom (or chin). The face was very hard to make out. The harder I tried to get a good look at the face, the harder it was to make anything out. It was as if it was blurring the harder I looked at it. Just as I passed it, I rounded the last curve. I came to a complete stop and put my car in reverse intending to back up and get another look at it. However, I decided against it, put my car back in gear, and turned off the dirt road onto the main road. I have never seen anything out there again, nor have I had anymore feelings of being watched while out at the stables.

I have only told 2 other people about this, my 15 year old son and my cousin.

There are 3 things that happened that I can't explain:

1st - If you look at the time I left my cousins house and figure out what time I should have left the stables, it would have been only 10:30pm. I lived 5 or 10 minutes down the road, made no other stops, other than the stables, once I left her house. When I got inside and looked at the clock, the time was 12:30am. (I lost nearly two hours time.)

2nd - I had been suffering from insomnia for at least 4 1/2 years prior to the sighting. I wouldn't have a problem going to sleep. I would go to sleep around 10 or 11 every night, but by 3 or 3:30, I would be wide awake for the rest of the day. To this day, since the sighting, I am in bed and asleep by 9:30. My alarm is set for 5:30am and I hit the snooze button for at least an hour. I have fallen asleep at work while entering data into the computer, while writing up orders, typing. It's not like I'm sitting here bored with nothing to do when it happens. I'm busy doing things.

3rd - I have always been able to walk up to my horse and love on him, give him treats, groom him, put his halter on him although he is very shy and skittish about other people coming up to him. For 4 months he wouldn't have anything to do with me. He wouldn't let me close enough to halter him up, give him treats, or anything that had to do with me touching him. I would go to feed him and he would take off to the back of the outer part of his stall (the stall has an enclosed area of 12 by 12 or 14 by 14 feet with an outer area of probably 12 or 14 feet by 40 feet). I had to clean the stall with him inside it. The only way I could turn him out on the pipeline was to open the stall door, unlock the gate to the pipeline, and walk out of his site. The first 3 or 4 times he let me touch him after he started acting like this towards me he would tense up and his whole body would tremble, like he was scared to let me touch him. He has started to trust me again, but it has taken alot of work with him.

I would really like to know if anyone else has seen anything in the area around the same time. I have looked online trying to see if anything had been reported, but I haven't seen anything anyone has reported.

Investigator's Notes: The witness said that she had submitted her report in April of 2007, but I am unable to locate in my files. The witness seems quite sure that this entity was not an animal or person. She was able to get close enough to it to determine that it had "non-human" appendages. (See drawing above.)