We are a nonprofit group dedicated to studying the UFO (unidentified flying object) phenomenon. Our focus is the collection and investigation of UFO sightings in the Pacific Northwest. However, we collect and investigate UFO sightings from all over the world. We strive to apply sound scientific analysis to all UFO investigations. Each sighting that we investigate is published as a UFO report on our web site. We also publish a history of UFO sightings in the Pacific Northwest and across the world. Our site also lists upcoming UFO events, UFO conferences and suggested UFO readings. Our studies extend to UFO related phenomena such as crop circles, animal (cattle) mutilations, and alien abductions. Although most sightings can be explained, we believe that a small number are the result of visitation of higher dimensional beings and extraterrestrial (alien) beings. Our opinion is that certain agencies of the U.S. government have information about UFOs that is not being released to the public. This secrecy is preventing the truth about UFOs from reaching the public.
New UFO Reports
- Star-LIke Object With Lights.
- Long Oval Lime Green Glowing Object Abruptly Vanishes.
- Very Slow Pulsing Orb Moves to the SE.
- Loud Sound Heard. 2 Distant Red Flashing Lights Seen.
- Huge Black Triangular Flag Object Hovers, Moves Fast.
- Two Flying Saucers & Two Cigar Shaped Objects Seen.
- Thin Crescent Shaped Pale Blue-Green Light.
- Shiny Silver Disk High in Sky.