Description: I came across your website when I was trying to look for answers on some lights I saw over the weekend. My sighting was on Sat, 4-11-2015 in Elgin IL. My family and I were coming home from a friend’s house. Between 10 and 11 PM we were driving on Randall Rd when my husband pulled over and said look what is that! My 11 year old son got scared. He automatically said can it be aliens? I laughed it off and said it’s probably lanterns people let go in the air, but it was so weird. There were 6 in 1 group they looked like orange and yellow looking. They kind of looked like fireballs. Then they just faded away. Then we turned around to see 1 alone and it faded shortly after. I been searching to find an explanation, but came across nothing. Note to Commenters: If you are reporting a sighting, be sure to include the location (city, state, country), date and time of your sighting. Be detailed in your description. You may also use our report form to report your sighting. Comments will be published if they are in "good taste" and not inflammatory.
New UFO Reports
- Star-Size Light Blinks Twice Sharply Turns Blinks Twice.
- 4 Big Bright Orange Connected by Lines.
- 5 Bright Round Star-Like Objects Zip Around Fast.
- 3 to 4 Orange & White Globes Appear, Hover, Disappear.
- 5 Disc Shaped Objects Spin & Pulsate.
- 3 White Dots in A Tight Triangular Shape Head South.
- White-Yellow Light Flew Past Helicopter & Disappeared.
- Star Like Object Circled & Zigzagged in NW Sky.