Description: I came across your website when I was trying to look for answers on some lights I saw over the weekend. My sighting was on Sat, 4-11-2015 in Elgin IL. My family and I were coming home from a friend’s house. Between 10 and 11 PM we were driving on Randall Rd when my husband pulled over and said look what is that! My 11 year old son got scared. He automatically said can it be aliens? I laughed it off and said it’s probably lanterns people let go in the air, but it was so weird. There were 6 in 1 group they looked like orange and yellow looking. They kind of looked like fireballs. Then they just faded away. Then we turned around to see 1 alone and it faded shortly after. I been searching to find an explanation, but came across nothing. Note to Commenters: If you are reporting a sighting, be sure to include the location (city, state, country), date and time of your sighting. Be detailed in your description. You may also use our report form to report your sighting. Comments will only be published if they are in "good taste" and not inflammatory. Also the name that you list in the comment will be posted. Use abbreviations or aliases if you don't want your name listed.
New UFO Reports
- Bright Glowing Orange Light Changes Shape & Zigzags.
- Ring Door Reveals Linear Lights Maneuvering Themselves.
- Black Oval Shaped Hovers Over Field & Suddenly Disappears.
- 3 Bright Yellow Dots Move Rapidly Together to The West.
- A Long String of 20 to 30 Lights Move in Straight Line.
- Massive Neon Glowing Boomerang Object Floats Slow.
- Blue-Green Hovering Ball of Light Zigzags, Zips Away.
- 44 to 54 Amber Lights, Hovering Ship With Blue & Red Lights.