Description: I live in Allport, PA, which is about 30 miles northwest of State College, PA. Anyhow, I was standing outside with 2 of my friends tonight, and it was pretty clear with a few really light stars in the distance.d I looked up to see 3 strange looking stars which were kind of orange in a triangular shape. I mentioned how odd the stars looked to my friends and within minutes the one in the middle, which was stationary, started moving towards us right over our heads and then eventually could not be seen anymore due to a building. The other two stars looked like there was a faint spot light fading from them and started to blink. I just thought it was all too strange. Also, on the way home I also saw a blue, red, and white blinking star like object in the sky. This all took place around 9 to 10 PM eastern time. Thanks for taking time to read this. I just thought you’d may like to know. Goodnight. Note to Commenters: If you are reporting a sighting, be sure to include the location (city, state, country), date and time of your sighting. Be detailed in your description. You may also use our report form to report your sighting. Comments will only be published if they are in "good taste" and not inflammatory. Also the name that you list in the comment will be posted. Use abbreviations or aliases if you don't want your name listed.
New UFO Reports
- Bright Green Object Moves Erratically in Sky.
- Bright Light Blue Orb Seen & Videotaped.
- Video Taken of Multicolored Blinking Orb.
- Dozen Objects White in Color With Some Black.
- Slow Moving Silent Object With Flashing Lights.
- 25-30 Single Lights Spaced in 2’s & 3’s.
- “Refecting Mirror” Object, Flashes, Vanishes.
- String of Lights Move NE in a Straight Line.