Description: I was driving northbound on I-5 approaching Mount Vernon when I noticed a bright light in the sky. At first I thought it was a star or a planet, except it was moving. My next thought was that it could be a meteor, but it kept moving closer and then it changed direction and color. It was now light blue and looked like it was falling at a 45 degree angle from my right to my left over the freeway and into the fields. Then it disappeared. It looked like it could have been a disc shaped object. It did not look like an airplane or a helicopter. Note to Commenters: If you are reporting a sighting, be sure to include the location (city, state, country), date and time of your sighting. Be detailed in your description. You may also use our report form to report your sighting. Comments will only be published if they are in "good taste" and not inflammatory. Also the name that you list in the comment will be posted. Use abbreviations or aliases if you don't want your name listed.
New UFO Reports
- Bright Green Object Moves Erratically in Sky.
- Bright Light Blue Orb Seen & Videotaped.
- Video Taken of Multicolored Blinking Orb.
- Dozen Objects White in Color With Some Black.
- Slow Moving Silent Object With Flashing Lights.
- 25-30 Single Lights Spaced in 2’s & 3’s.
- “Refecting Mirror” Object, Flashes, Vanishes.
- String of Lights Move NE in a Straight Line.