Description: I was driving northbound on I-5 approaching Mount Vernon when I noticed a bright light in the sky. At first I thought it was a star or a planet, except it was moving. My next thought was that it could be a meteor, but it kept moving closer and then it changed direction and color. It was now light blue and looked like it was falling at a 45 degree angle from my right to my left over the freeway and into the fields. Then it disappeared. It looked like it could have been a disc shaped object. It did not look like an airplane or a helicopter. Note to Commenters: If you are reporting a sighting, be sure to include the location (city, state, country), date and time of your sighting. Be detailed in your description. You may also use our report form to report your sighting. Comments will only be published if they are in "good taste" and not inflammatory. Also the name that you list in the comment will be posted. Use abbreviations or aliases if you don't want your name listed.
New UFO Reports
- White Tic-Tac Object Follows Jet Contrail.
- Line of Lights Seen & Photographed.
- Object With Trailing Cloud Seen Over Ocean.
- 2 White Clouds Formed by Something in Sky.
- Photo Taken of 3 Lights in Triangular Formation.
- Lighted Triangle Photographed Over Building.
- String of 17 Lights Flying in Exact Intervals.
- Objects Like Drones With LED Lights.