Description: My daughter and I were on the beach in Fenwick Island, DE collecting shells. As we were walking along we looked up and saw a very large orange reddish ball on the horizon out in the ocean. It looked like how a full moon would look only that it was more reddish. It was not the moon because the moon was already in the sky at another location in the sky. It just sat there for a few minutes and then seemed to break apart. First it looked like it was cut in half and then slowly starting breaking apart and then faded away to nothing. It was very strange and there were other people on the beach. I know they had to have seen this also. Note to Commenters: If you are reporting a sighting, be sure to include the location (city, state, country), date and time of your sighting. Be detailed in your description. You may also use our report form to report your sighting. Comments will be published if they are in "good taste" and not inflammatory.
New UFO Reports
- Star-Size Light Blinks Twice Sharply Turns Blinks Twice.
- 4 Big Bright Orange Connected by Lines.
- 5 Bright Round Star-Like Objects Zip Around Fast.
- 3 to 4 Orange & White Globes Appear, Hover, Disappear.
- 5 Disc Shaped Objects Spin & Pulsate.
- 3 White Dots in A Tight Triangular Shape Head South.
- White-Yellow Light Flew Past Helicopter & Disappeared.
- Star Like Object Circled & Zigzagged in NW Sky.