Description: The UFO that I saw could fit into the letter O. I thought it was a shooting star as a first it travelled in a straight line, but it changed course a few times at different angles at a moment’s notice in a zig-zag fashion. The night-time sky was dark blue and the object was white like a star. I had to use peripheral vision to keep an eye on it. It couldn’t have been an airliner or military jet with a faint constant white glow and then you don’t get zig-zagging motion. I couldn’t tell how big it was or what speed it was travelling. I’m aware of how slow aero-planes move across the sky at 60,000 ft. This was too unique for me to believe it was anything other than a UFO.Note to Commenters: If you are reporting a sighting, be sure to include the location (city, state, country), date and time of your sighting. Be detailed in your description. You may also use our report form to report your sighting. Comments will only be published if they are in "good taste" and not inflammatory. Also the name that you list in the comment will be posted. Use abbreviations or aliases if you don't want your name listed.
New UFO Reports
- Bright Green Object Moves Erratically in Sky.
- Bright Light Blue Orb Seen & Videotaped.
- Video Taken of Multicolored Blinking Orb.
- Dozen Objects White in Color With Some Black.
- Slow Moving Silent Object With Flashing Lights.
- 25-30 Single Lights Spaced in 2’s & 3’s.
- “Refecting Mirror” Object, Flashes, Vanishes.
- String of Lights Move NE in a Straight Line.