Description: I saw an orange light with no tail in the south sky off the island of Maui. I know a lot about astronomy, and I KNOW this was not a comet/meteor. I have never seen anything like this before. It increased in speed, slowed down, the speed increased again, it slowed down again, and then it vanished. It was 7:40 PM Hawaii time when the event occurred. And I am certain it was not a lantern in the sky!Note to Commenters: If you are reporting a sighting, be sure to include the location (city, state, country), date and time of your sighting. Be detailed in your description. You may also use our report form to report your sighting. Comments will only be published if they are in "good taste" and not inflammatory. Also the name that you list in the comment will be posted. Use abbreviations or aliases if you don't want your name listed.
New UFO Reports
- 6 Sharp Looking Orange Lights Drop From Daylight Sky.
- Erratic Moving Blue Object Found in Video/Photos of Moon.
- Several Triangular Craft With Red & White Lights.
- Man Finds Perfect Pattern of Red Dots on Forehead.
- Triangular Object Hovers Low & Then Slowly Moves Away.
- Multiple Small White Objects Descend From Crescent Object.
- Woman Wakes Up With Bruise & Puncture Wound on Arm.
- Red. White, & Green Star-Like Object Hovers, Moves in Jagged Circle.