New UFO Reports
- Object Like “Kelly Fish Out of Water” Watched For Over 1 Hour.
- Large Silver Metallic Saucer Becomes Enveloped by Cloud.
- Star-Like Object Gets Bright as Light Bulb & Shoots Straight Up.
- Small White Star-Like Lights Fly North in Formation.
- Bright Light Holds Vertical Path, Turns 90 Degrees, Flies Away.
- Fast Moving Solid Green Light Changes to Red, White, Vanishes.
- Rectangular Object Rises Up Above Mountain, Then Hovers.
- UFO-UAP Dogfight Caught on Video.
Category Archives: Possible flares
Description: MY MOM AND I JUST SAW THEM! We live in North Merritt Island, Florida. I was standing on the back porch and happened to look up and I saw two glowing orange orbs floating through the sky. One was … Continue reading
Description: Hi: I live in the valley center east of Camp Pendleton. This December 16, 2013 at about 8:00 PM I was looking out towards Camp Pendleton and saw these bright lights. There were about 6 to 8 lights. They … Continue reading
Description: Last night around 11:30 PM at least 20 people that I know living in that area reported seeing multiple orbs in the sky. Some witnesses say it was multiple objects while some say it was one large object with … Continue reading
Description: Hello. I saw something tonight that made me do a Google search and it led me to you. My fraternity brothers and I were traveling from San Diego to Phoenix, and when we were just southeast of Gila Bend, … Continue reading
[map z=”5″ address=”2404 10th Court, Panama City, FL” w=”550″ h=”300″ marker=”yes” maptype=”HYBRID”] Description: On the evening of December 4, 2012 at 6 PM I went outside with my dog. I saw several orange and blue lights. They were almost motionless … Continue reading
Description: On Saturday evening, May 5, 2012 around 8:45 PM I was looking for the full moon. I and three other people noticed orange orbs in the sky above Rogue River, Oregon. We were looking East from West Evans Creek … Continue reading
map-generator.net Description: I was working in a carnival and I looked up and there were 23 orange dots floating south of Miami Lakes. I thought that they might have been flares off a plane or something, but flares have a … Continue reading