Description: Hi William: I have a photo here with two curiosities. First, what drew my attention was a ring or circle in the western sky south of the setting sun. I drive this area doing bird photography and have never seen this before so I took some photos to capture the moment. When I looked at the photos in one I noticed these colored orbs in there and of the photos that I took this is the only one that has it. First I thought it was a reflection or distortion in my lens due to pointing the camera towards the sun, but if so my other photos should have them also, but they don`t. It might be nothing or as in some of my photos from last year it seems these things always appear in tandem. I leave up to you if there is anything here. Note to Commenters: If you are reporting a sighting, be sure to include the location (city, state, country), date and time of your sighting. Be detailed in your description. You may also use our report form to report your sighting. Comments will only be published if they are in "good taste" and not inflammatory. Also the name that you list in the comment will be posted. Use abbreviations or aliases if you don't want your name listed.
New UFO Reports
- Bright Green Object Moves Erratically in Sky.
- Bright Light Blue Orb Seen & Videotaped.
- Video Taken of Multicolored Blinking Orb.
- Dozen Objects White in Color With Some Black.
- Slow Moving Silent Object With Flashing Lights.
- 25-30 Single Lights Spaced in 2’s & 3’s.
- “Refecting Mirror” Object, Flashes, Vanishes.
- String of Lights Move NE in a Straight Line.