Description: I saw it in the Southwest area of the sky. The object was red in color and traveling East in a slower speed than a plane and not so perfectly straight. It seemed higher. The conditions were foggy. Two of us watched it for up to 10 seconds. It seemed like it raised up higher into the sky and disappeared out of our sight. People had been lighting fireworks around same time since it was New Year’s Eve, but this was way too high to be a firework and I did not see any blinking light or hear an engine sound like a plane.Note to Commenters: If you are reporting a sighting, be sure to include the location (city, state, country), date and time of your sighting. Be detailed in your description. You may also use our report form to report your sighting. Comments will only be published if they are in "good taste" and not inflammatory. Also the name that you list in the comment will be posted. Use abbreviations or aliases if you don't want your name listed.
New UFO Reports
- 4 Objects With Flashing Green, Blue & White Lights.
- Security Camera Detects White Oblong Orb.
- 15-20 Bright Lights in a Straight Line.
- Very Bright Ball of Light Moves Rapidly to North.
- Very Large White Rectangular Object Comes Out of Cloud.
- 3 Bright Lights Fly West Over I-5 Near Mendota, CA
- Round Disk Flipping Over & Over Like Coin.
- Formation of Long Slender White/Metallic Objects.