Description: We saw 2 dark circular objects moving together in synch. They were parallel to the ocean moving south at typical aircraft speed and altitude. The objects appeared to slightly wobble in flight. The objects were distant, but still appeared large, as a distant aircraft might. The objects appeared identical and possessed no wings or fins, no method of propulsion or exhaust trail, and emitted no light, sound or smoke. After traveling south towards San Diego Harbor, the objects then slowly turned towards the ocean, both perfectly in synch, and headed out to sea at the same speed and altitude. I tried to photograph them, but the camera did not have range. The sighting was witnessed by 4 people, my brother-in-law and his wife, my wife and myself. The only explanation we could come up with were that the objects might me drones, but 1) we have never observed them off the coast before, and 2) they seemed too large to by flying off coast. Note to Commenters: If you are reporting a sighting, be sure to include the location (city, state, country), date and time of your sighting. Be detailed in your description. You may also use our report form to report your sighting. Comments will only be published if they are in "good taste" and not inflammatory. Also the name that you list in the comment will be posted. Use abbreviations or aliases if you don't want your name listed.
New UFO Reports
- Bright Green Object Moves Erratically in Sky.
- Bright Light Blue Orb Seen & Videotaped.
- Video Taken of Multicolored Blinking Orb.
- Dozen Objects White in Color With Some Black.
- Slow Moving Silent Object With Flashing Lights.
- 25-30 Single Lights Spaced in 2’s & 3’s.
- “Refecting Mirror” Object, Flashes, Vanishes.
- String of Lights Move NE in a Straight Line.