Description: The witness called and reported his sighting on Feb 26, 2013. He was driving southbound on I-79 between Clarksburg, WV and Flatwoods, WV. The area was quite remote. Through a thick fog layer he and his wife saw 3 bright white rectangular lights near the top of the mountain. The lights didn’t appear to be moving. He estimated the size of the lights to be 2 to 3 feet wide and 5 to 6 feet long. The lights were about 50 yards apart from each other. He estimated that the lights were only about 25 to 30 feet off of the roadway. Recently he drove the same route and there are no towers or other light sources where the lights were seen.Note to Commenters: If you are reporting a sighting, be sure to include the location (city, state, country), date and time of your sighting. Be detailed in your description. You may also use our report form to report your sighting. Comments will be published if they are in "good taste" and not inflammatory.
New UFO Reports
- Jet Black Triangular Object With Red Lights.
- Large Spherical Object With Array of Bright Orange Lights.
- Strange Shaped Object Descends Into View of Security Camera.
- Silent Long Object With Lights Blinking On & Off.
- Large Yellowish Triangle Floats Without Movement.
- Bright Yellowish Star Becomes Dimmer Moves West.
- White Flying Disc With 3 Smaller Discs Below.
- Bright Light Flickered Blue & Red Colors.