Description: The witness called and reported his sighting on Feb 26, 2013. He was driving southbound on I-79 between Clarksburg, WV and Flatwoods, WV. The area was quite remote. Through a thick fog layer he and his wife saw 3 bright white rectangular lights near the top of the mountain. The lights didn’t appear to be moving. He estimated the size of the lights to be 2 to 3 feet wide and 5 to 6 feet long. The lights were about 50 yards apart from each other. He estimated that the lights were only about 25 to 30 feet off of the roadway. Recently he drove the same route and there are no towers or other light sources where the lights were seen.Note to Commenters: If you are reporting a sighting, be sure to include the location (city, state, country), date and time of your sighting. Be detailed in your description. You may also use our report form to report your sighting. Comments will only be published if they are in "good taste" and not inflammatory. Also the name that you list in the comment will be posted. Use abbreviations or aliases if you don't want your name listed.
New UFO Reports
- Bright Green Object Moves Erratically in Sky.
- Bright Light Blue Orb Seen & Videotaped.
- Video Taken of Multicolored Blinking Orb.
- Dozen Objects White in Color With Some Black.
- Slow Moving Silent Object With Flashing Lights.
- 25-30 Single Lights Spaced in 2’s & 3’s.
- “Refecting Mirror” Object, Flashes, Vanishes.
- String of Lights Move NE in a Straight Line.