Description: I was looking up at the stars in the northern sky. The moon was up in the southwestern sky. One of the “stars” was drifting west. I thought it was a satellite, but then it made a 25 degree course alteration to the south, then back westward and then it b-lined toward the moon’s direction. Before I lost sight of it, another similar “star” crossed the first “star’s” path. I did not see flashing lights. The things looked just like stars in the sky, only they were moving out and the first one made abrupt directional changes. Note to Commenters: If you are reporting a sighting, be sure to include the location (city, state, country), date and time of your sighting. Be detailed in your description. You may also use our report form to report your sighting. Comments will only be published if they are in "good taste" and not inflammatory. Also the name that you list in the comment will be posted. Use abbreviations or aliases if you don't want your name listed.
New UFO Reports
- Bright Green Object Moves Erratically in Sky.
- Bright Light Blue Orb Seen & Videotaped.
- Video Taken of Multicolored Blinking Orb.
- Dozen Objects White in Color With Some Black.
- Slow Moving Silent Object With Flashing Lights.
- 25-30 Single Lights Spaced in 2’s & 3’s.
- “Refecting Mirror” Object, Flashes, Vanishes.
- String of Lights Move NE in a Straight Line.