Description: The witness called and reported his sighting about 45 minutes after it occurred. He was quite excited and also frightened by what he saw. He and his father-in-law saw 6 objects flying in formation towards the south. The skies were completely clear at the time of the sighting. The objects were flying below a flock of birds that the witness thought may have been buzzards. The objects “swooped down” and executed maneuvers not possible by conventional aircraft. The objects flew overhead. As they departed to the south the objects appeared to “flap wings.” The witness was positive that the objects were not birds. The body of the objects were white and the wings were dark blue. The objects vanished in mid air not too long after they moved overhead. The objects were visible for about 3 to 4 minutes. The witness attempted to take a video with his cell phone, but the objects had vanished by that time. The witness who reported the sighting was 40 years old and had served in the Marines Corps. The witness called the sheriff and was told that no aircraft were in the area. Note to Commenters: If you are reporting a sighting, be sure to include the location (city, state, country), date and time of your sighting. Be detailed in your description. You may also use our report form to report your sighting. Comments will be published if they are in "good taste" and not inflammatory.
New UFO Reports
- Star-Size Light Blinks Twice Sharply Turns Blinks Twice.
- 4 Big Bright Orange Connected by Lines.
- 5 Bright Round Star-Like Objects Zip Around Fast.
- 3 to 4 Orange & White Globes Appear, Hover, Disappear.
- 5 Disc Shaped Objects Spin & Pulsate.
- 3 White Dots in A Tight Triangular Shape Head South.
- White-Yellow Light Flew Past Helicopter & Disappeared.
- Star Like Object Circled & Zigzagged in NW Sky.