Description: I was leaving math tutoring at Boise State University around 9 PM. I walked to my car, was flagged down by some guys out in their yard observing the motion of what they said were some UFOs. I stopped and looked up in the sky. I could see two non-flashing red lights moving almost lazily across the sky, appearing to be far above the North end of town or the Northern Foothills. Their motion was punctuated by brief increases in speed, during which they would move in a completely straight line for only a couple seconds, then slow down noticeably and start meandering slowly in seemingly random directions. I looked on the news, but haven’t seen anything yet. There were also a couple planes in the sky (not near the UFOs) that were landing at the airport to the south-southeast of us. It was clear that these lights were not planes. These are the first UFOs I have ever seen. I am 27 years old.Note to Commenters: If you are reporting a sighting, be sure to include the location (city, state, country), date and time of your sighting. Be detailed in your description. You may also use our report form to report your sighting. Comments will only be published if they are in "good taste" and not inflammatory. Also the name that you list in the comment will be posted. Use abbreviations or aliases if you don't want your name listed.
New UFO Reports
- Bright Green Object Moves Erratically in Sky.
- Bright Light Blue Orb Seen & Videotaped.
- Video Taken of Multicolored Blinking Orb.
- Dozen Objects White in Color With Some Black.
- Slow Moving Silent Object With Flashing Lights.
- 25-30 Single Lights Spaced in 2’s & 3’s.
- “Refecting Mirror” Object, Flashes, Vanishes.
- String of Lights Move NE in a Straight Line.