Description: On February 20, 2012 I had just returned home from the store. When I parked my truck and got out I glanced upward toward the sky because I saw a flash of light in the sky. When I looked up I didn’t see anything in the area of the flash. I then walked around my truck to the passenger side and looked up again. I then spotted the object in the sky just below the clouds. The object was cigar shaped and completely white. There was no noise associated with the object. Further, there were no wings, exhaust, windows or flashing lights as would be on a plane. I noted my watch which was at approximately 9:39 AM. I observed the object for about 3 minutes until I could see it no more. It was traveling in a southwest direction from where I was. I spent quite a number of years in the military and worked on jet planes and now work with a company that trains Navy pilots. So I am very familiar with all sorts of aircraft. My conclusion is that this craft was of extra terrestial design or a government experimental craft. In my opinion, it is not an experimental craft. This is my second UFO sighting. The first one my son & I witnessed in the same area which neither of us reported. I live in Meridian, MS on the north edge of town.Note to Commenters: If you are reporting a sighting, be sure to include the location (city, state, country), date and time of your sighting. Be detailed in your description. You may also use our report form to report your sighting. Comments will be published if they are in "good taste" and not inflammatory.
New UFO Reports
- Star-Size Light Blinks Twice Sharply Turns Blinks Twice.
- 4 Big Bright Orange Connected by Lines.
- 5 Bright Round Star-Like Objects Zip Around Fast.
- 3 to 4 Orange & White Globes Appear, Hover, Disappear.
- 5 Disc Shaped Objects Spin & Pulsate.
- 3 White Dots in A Tight Triangular Shape Head South.
- White-Yellow Light Flew Past Helicopter & Disappeared.
- Star Like Object Circled & Zigzagged in NW Sky.