Description: It was 8:00 PM and I was walking my dog. I was looking at the stars and I happened to look at this bright light and it looked like a star, but it was brighter then all the others. It was to the left of the belt of stars. It moved at least 20 miles in the sky in less then a blink of an eye and the light dimmed, faded away and then it got even more brighter then the first time. It got really big almost the size of the moon and went away in a flash leaving light streaks behind it that slowly faded away. Note to Commenters: If you are reporting a sighting, be sure to include the location (city, state, country), date and time of your sighting. Be detailed in your description. You may also use our report form to report your sighting. Comments will be published if they are in "good taste" and not inflammatory.
New UFO Reports
- Star-Size Light Blinks Twice Sharply Turns Blinks Twice.
- 4 Big Bright Orange Connected by Lines.
- 5 Bright Round Star-Like Objects Zip Around Fast.
- 3 to 4 Orange & White Globes Appear, Hover, Disappear.
- 5 Disc Shaped Objects Spin & Pulsate.
- 3 White Dots in A Tight Triangular Shape Head South.
- White-Yellow Light Flew Past Helicopter & Disappeared.
- Star Like Object Circled & Zigzagged in NW Sky.